[Ipopt] Lapack and Blas installation issue

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed May 27 17:19:45 EDT 2020

Hi Allen,

I'm not sure if it's documented anywhere (if not, I will add it), but you
should install lapack in MSys2 using pacman (and also metis), as follows:

pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-lapack mingw-w64-x86_64-metis --noconfirm

If you want to see what the output should look like for a successful build,
see

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/tkralphs/ipopt-5qaur

Cheers,

Ted

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:13 PM allen at processecology.com <
allen at processecology.com> wrote:

> Hello experts,
>

> I recently just started to looking at Ipopt to solve some of my problems.
> I am trying to compile Ipopt on windows 10 and I know it is a bit
> challenging but still doable. I am using Msys to obtain the coinbrew script
> to compile Ipopt. However, I am having problems with Lapack and Blas
> installation on windows. I follow the website and keep getting "required
> lapack not found" during the compilation stage. I was wondering if you have
> done it in the past and maybe share the trick with me?
>

> Thank you,
>

> Allen Shi

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted