[Ipopt] Lapack and Blas installation issue

allen at processecology.com allen at processecology.com
Wed May 27 17:12:29 EDT 2020

Hello experts,

I recently just started to looking at Ipopt to solve some of my problems. I am trying to compile Ipopt on windows 10 and I know it is a bit challenging but still doable. I am using Msys to obtain the coinbrew script to compile Ipopt. However, I am having problems with Lapack and Blas  installation on windows. I follow the website and keep getting "required lapack not found" during the compilation stage. I was wondering if you have done it in the past and maybe share the trick with me?

Thank you,

Allen Shi