[Ipopt] variable number of constrains during optimization

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 16 08:15:58 EDT 2019

Hi,

no, Ipopt assumes that the problem remains the same throughout the
optimization process.
You would need to interrupt Ipopt, setup a new problem with the reduced
number of constraints, and restart Ipopt. When restarting, try to make
use of the warm-starting facilities, see also
https://coin-or.github.io/Ipopt/SPECIALS.html#AMPL_WARMSTART.

Stefan