[Ipopt] request for help

Frank Kampas fkampas at msn.com
Sun May 5 08:41:35 EDT 2019

IPOPT version 3.12.9 can be called from MATLAB using

OPTI Toolbox

https://www.inverseproblem.co.nz/OPTI/
OPTI Toolbox Main/OPTI Toolbox Wiki - Inverse Problem<https://www.inverseproblem.co.nz/OPTI/>
If you are interested in optimization, use MATLAB and like free stuff, OPTI could be for you. See the What Is OPTI section for details on solving linear, nonlinear, continuous and discrete optimization problems using MATLAB!. To get right into it, jump to the downloads page!
www.inverseproblem.co.nz