[Ipopt] Assertion in OsiSimpleInteger::createBranch()

Daniel Bloemendal daniel at ethelodecisions.com
Fri Sep 28 08:06:41 EDT 2018

I have unfortunately also run into this issue. Also, it doesn’t seem all that deterministic in nature. For instance I was able to avoid or trigger the assertion by adding and removing a trivial line of code my program (it was just a debugging related printf statement). This leads me to believe it might be some type of memory corruption bug.

David, did you ever end up managing to resolve the issue or discover the cause?

Regards,
Daniel Bloemendal