[Ipopt] Run optimizer with 1 preferred starting point

R zu rzu512 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:07:32 EST 2018

Hi.

- I am using ipopt as part of an iterative algorithm.
- I want Ipopt to optimize an objective function with many variables.
- The old solution from last iteration (x0) of the overall algorithm is a
good starting point for the new solution.
- I have already wrote a function to generate random starting point.

Can I ask Ipopt to just optimize for once with 1 starting point that I
provide (x0)?
Can I ask Ipopt to try to start from x0 first and then try other starting
point?

Thank you.