[Ipopt] example.for asks for MA_47

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 4 06:08:29 EDT 2017

Hi,

it sounds as if HSL has reorganized the MA27 and MA47 source files
sometime in the last 10 years, so the old Ipopt 2.3 configure doesn't
know anymore how to build the HSL source. You would thus have to dig
into the Ipopt 2.3 build system to update it for the current HSL
sources, or make your own customized Makefile.

Ipopt 2.3 is no longer maintained - and that for over 10 years now.
If you want to call Ipopt from Fortran, consider using the Fortran
interface or the current Ipopt:
https://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node25.html

Stefan

--