[Ipopt] sensitivities of ipopt's solutions

Martin Neuenhofen martinneuenhofen at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:37:11 EDT 2017

Hi all,

.. and what I completely forgot: DF/Dx is not available since only an
approximation of the Hessian is available. Is there still a variant of the
implicit function theorem that could be applied? I thought of interpreting
the approximation for the Lagrangian's Hessian as an preconditioner and
doing a few Krylov iterations in the formula for substantial dx/dp .(?)

Or does maybe someone know an optimization method that computes
sensitivities?

Kind regards,
Martin