[Ipopt] about presolve in ipopt solver

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 24 10:33:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

I don't know of any example doing this for Ipopt.

Ipopt takes out fixed variables automatically, but that is it.
I think it would be possible to do some more presolve on the linear part
of the model, i.e., parts of what LP solvers do, but NLP solvers often
do not implement such things. CONOPT would be one exception that I know
which does some presolve.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan