[Ipopt] Why ipopt needs so many iterations when starting from the optimal solution?

Ipopt User ipoptuser at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:00:49 EDT 2015

You use 'hessian_approximation','limited-memory', which means at the start
it has no idea about the Hessian. Moreover, you probably do not set the
values of the dual variables. Only if IPOPT knows the Hessian and both
primal and dual values, it can take the most sensible steps towards the
optimal solution.