[Ipopt] Problem in installation of IPOPT

Chinmay Rajhans rajhanschinmay2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:35:57 EDT 2015

I was trying to install IPOPT on Linux 32 bit OS.

I followed this:
http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node13.html

Then I did this:
http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node14.html

Configure seems to have worked ok.
There seem some problem when I ran make command.

Mostly, error is related to MUMPS.
Tried downloading this separately and installing.

Kindly let me know what else I can try.

Thank you.

Chinmay