[Ipopt] Problem in installation of IPOPT

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 24 05:54:11 EDT 2015

Hi,

when did you get this message? I sometimes get this when I try to do a
make install in the Ipopt subdirectory of my build directory instead of
the top level of the build directory.

If that already comes up during configure, then you could also try
running configure with the option --disable-pkg-config
That is still sufficient if you want to build Ipopt together with the
Mumps dependency (as you seem to do).

Stefan