[Ipopt] unusual crash in scaling

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jun 18 11:38:27 EDT 2015

Not really an expert on Ipopt in particular, but behavior sounds
suspiciously like a memory corruption or uninitialized variable issue.

Assuming you can't find the problem with others' advice from the stack
trace, try some form of memory checker if you haven't already. If you're
on linux look at address sanitizer (fast, requires gcc/llvm based
compilation with special flags) or valgrind (slow, works with any
executable).

Jonathan.