[Ipopt] Missing random generator function using Cygwin 64

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:57:45 EDT 2015

Hi all,
sorry for unburying this old post: I have the same problem with Linux
Mint (Ubuntu) and GCC 4.8.4.
I have Ipopt 3.12, which is the version that comes with Bonmin 1.8.3.
The workaround in IpUtils.cpp (lines 179 and 200) can be easily
modified to work with GCC 4.8.4, but you may want to fix it in trunk
as well if it's not already there.

Giacomo