[Ipopt] Problem with Precompiled IPOPT Mac Mex File

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:23:24 EST 2015

All,

I am getting the following highly random error when I use the precompiled
Mac OS-X IPOPT mex file:

Class JavaLaunchHelper is implemented in both
/Applications/MATLAB_R2014b.app/sys/java/jre/maci64/jre/bin/java and
/Applications/MATLAB_R2014b.app/sys/java/jre/maci64/jre/lib/jli/libjli.dylib.
One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Note that the above error is not from MATLAB, but comes from the terminal
window from which I started MATLAB.  I am using MATLAB R2014b with OS-X
Yosemite (R2014b is the only version of MATLAB that works with Yosemite).
It seems as if there is an ambiguity with Java, but I have no idea why this
is happening.  I am wondering if this ambiguity might explain the crashes
that seem to be prevalent with the Mac mex files.

Any help is appreciated.

Anil

--
Anil V. Rao, PhD