[Ipopt] Fwd: Updating url of casadi: future-proofing (#1)

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Jan 20 22:00:54 EST 2015

Hi all,

We got our first pull request for a COIN-OR project for Ipopt on github!
Nice to see that someone is using the git mirrors. It would be helpful if
one or more of the people who are active in maintaining Ipopt  and have
write access to subversion could join the Ipopt team on github in case
there are more pull requests. I suggest dealing with pull requests that you
want to accept by just applying the patch to the subversion repo. Should be
pretty easy, there's a link to the path in the request.

Cheers,

Ted

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt/pull/1
Commit Summary

   - Updating url of casadi: future-proofing

File Changes

   - *M* Ipopt/doc/documentation.tex
   <https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt/pull/1/files#diff-0> (2)

Patch Links: