[Ipopt] Setting up MATLAB interface in Linux 64 bit

Gianpaolo Gulletta gianpaologulletta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:22:56 EST 2015

I run 'make' and the result was the same.

Here the content of the folder:

    callbackfunctions.cpp  Makefile.in matlabjournal.lo
    callbackfunctions.hpp  matlabexception.cpp matlabprogram.cpp
    callbackfunctions.lo   matlabexception.hpp matlabprogram.hpp
    ipopt.cpp              matlabexception.lo matlabprogram.lo
    ipopt.lo               matlabfunctionhandle.cpp  options.cpp
    ipoptoptions.cpp       matlabfunctionhandle.hpp  options.hpp
    ipoptoptions.hpp       matlabfunctionhandle.lo   options.lo
    ipoptoptions.lo        matlabinfo.cpp sparsematrix.cpp
    iterate.cpp            matlabinfo.hpp sparsematrix.hpp
    iterate.hpp            matlabinfo.lo             sparsematrix.lo
    iterate.lo             matlabjournal.cpp
    Makefile               matlabjournal.hpp

--
Gianpaolo Gulletta