[Ipopt] Fwd: mkl pardiso with ipopt

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun Aug 9 09:49:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

a) Yes. At least I've been running Ipopt with Pardiso from MKL, also
some 11.1 version, I think.
However, I usually use the configure&make system to build Ipopt, which
will figure out the preprocessor symbols by itself. The v8-ifort hasn't
been updated for a long while.

b) Next to HAVE_PARDISO and HAVE_PARDISO_MKL, I also have
HAVE_PARDISO_OLDINTERFACE and HAVE_PARDISO_PARALLEL defined (to 1).
However, looking at the code, HAVE_PARDISO_MKL seems to imply
HAVE_PARDISO_OLDINTERFACE, so setting the latter additionally should
note make a difference.

I've added an initialization of the PT pointer to 0. Thank you for the hint.

Best,
Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan