[Ipopt] MA57 user defined ordering

Senses,Begum bgmsenses at ufl.edu
Fri Mar 14 11:52:26 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am using IPOPT from MATLAB interface. I am using MA57 as the linear
solver. I do not want to use any of the existing fill reducing
reordering algorithms in MA57. I want to give another ordering of the
KKT matrix to ma57. In order to be able to do that I set the option
ma57_pivot_order to 1 and following that I manually enter the ordering
in IpMa57SolverInterface.cpp file right before ma57 numerical
factorization call. Is there anyway to give user defined ordering
directly from MATLAB or is this the only way to do this?

Sincerely

--
Senses, Begum