[Ipopt] Missing random generator function using Cygwin 64

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Jul 3 23:49:03 EDT 2014

I've replicated this on the Windows box I have on Jenkins. You can get all
the build logs etc from there:

http://jenkins.coin-or.org:8080/job/all-t-dll-x86_64-pc-cygwin-gcc4.8.1/135/console

Upgrading to 4.9.0 should fix the problem, as Stefan indicated, but I'll
leave it on 4.8.3 to try to chase down the problem. Incidentally, I
upgraded to 4.8.3 to try to fix what seemed to be a bug in 4.8.1 that was
preventing OS from building.

Cheers,

Ted

Cheers,