[Ipopt] Compiling IpOpt for windows with Cygwin

Roberto Verdelli rverdelli at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 07:34:20 EST 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to compile IpOpt with MA27, I followed the instructions found in 'Installation with Cygwin using GNU compilers', for cygwin installation but as soon as I launch:
./configure -enable-doscompile=msvc
I get the following error:
configure: Trying to determine Fortran compiler namechecking for ifort... nochecking for fl32... nochecking for compile_f2c... nochecking for gfortran... gfortranchecking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... nochecking whether gfortran accepts -g... noconfigure: Fortran compiler options are: -Ochecking how to get verbose linking output from gfortran... configure: WARNING: compilation failed
checking for Fortran libraries of gfortran...checking for dummy main to link with Fortran libraries... nonechecking for Fortran name-mangling scheme... configure: error: cannot compile a simple Fortran programSee `config.log' for more details.configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for ThirdParty/Blas

What should I do to get cygwin to be able to compile fortran programs?