[Ipopt] Ipopt release 3.11.8

Dominique Orban dominique.orban at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:55:08 EDT 2014

Thanks Stefan. I tried upgrading the Homebrew formula to 3.11.8 but I'm
still getting the test failures due to MPI_Init():

---
./run_unitTests

Running unitTests...

Testing AMPL Solver Executable...

 ---- 8< ---- Start of test program output ---- 8< ----

==> Warning: Treating 1 binary and 1 integer variables as continous.

*** The MPI_Comm_rank() function was called before MPI_INIT was invoked.
*** This is disallowed by the MPI standard.
*** Your MPI job will now abort.
[Aragorn:91158] Local abort before MPI_INIT completed successfully; not
able to aggregate error messages, and not able to guarantee that all other
processes were killed!
---

I looked through the updated source code but it's not clear to me who's
supposed to set HAVE_MPI_INITIALIZED?

Thanks

Dominique