[Ipopt] Suppressing Ipopt output in a loop

Nittin Arora nitin.life at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:59:46 EDT 2013

I am running Ipopt in a loop and every time I call ipopt I get the
following msg:

"
This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License
(EPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

NOTE: You are using Ipopt by default with the MUMPS linear solver.
      Other linear solvers might be more efficient (see Ipopt
documentation).
"

I have set the print level to 0. But this msg doesn't go away. I am not
sure how to suppress this. Can someone help please ? I understand that msg
may appear on the first call but on every call makes it difficult to use
Ipopt in a loop.

Thanks,

Nitin