[Ipopt] Ipopt Stochasticity

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:38:51 EDT 2013

All

I have a problem that I have set up using the latest precompiled Matlab mex files (those that Tony Kelman graciously provided). I am having an issue that Ipopt runs a different number of iterations each time the problem is solved. I change nothing between calls to Ipopt, I simply solve the exact same problem repeatedly with the same initial guess. Does anyone have a reason why I may be having the aforementioned issue of non-repeatability?

Anil Rao

--
Anil V. Rao
Associate Professor