[Ipopt] Using IPOPT as a Linear (Sub-)Solver for LP and QP Problems.

jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Sun Sep 1 15:25:22 EDT 2013

If you're using SLP/SQP, the solution for one iteration is probably related to the iteration for the next. If you use a simplex/active set based solver such as CLP instead of an interior point one, you'll be able to warmstart which is harder to do with an IPM algorithm like Ipopt (if you want to get complicated you can look at crossover on the first iterate).

Jonathan.