[Ipopt] New Windows DLLs for Ipopt 3.11.0

Anders Gustafsson Cureos AB cureos.ab at gmail.com
Mon May 27 08:07:21 EDT 2013

Many thanks Marcel for providing these up-to-date Ipopt Windows binaries!

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have just now
updated the .NET Ipopt adapter *csipopt* to use the 3.11.0 Windows
binaries. The source code is available here:
https://github.com/cureos/csipopt .
This allows you to incorporate Ipopt in any .NET 2.0 and higher, Windows
Store (a.k.a. Metro) and (intranet based, elevated trust) Silverlight
applications. For more information see the README file on the *csipopt*
Github page.

Regards,

Anders Gustafsson
Cureos AB