[Ipopt] how to get around an over-determined equality constrained NLP formulation

Ian Washington washinid at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 5 13:08:55 EST 2013

Thanks,

looks like my best option is to reformulate, as most likely I'm
introducing redundant equations. I'm curious about the
"dependency_detector" options, as I don't see them on the options list
http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node59.html is there a
particular reference page in the manual or are these options
undocumented. My guess is that the dependency checker is associated with
the particular linear solver used ?

Ian.