[Ipopt] Matlab-IPOPT interface

xuey at andrew.cmu.edu xuey at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:57:29 EDT 2013

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your answers. I have a few more questions to ask:

> Further, to have Ipopt work properly under Matlab, certain configuration
> options (e.g., --enable-static) should to be set when configuring the
> Ipopt build. This is done with the MatlabInterface.site file. It may be,
> that your existing Ipopt build is not suited for use under Matlab.

Does --enable-static have the same effect as -disable-share? The latter is
mentioned in the instructions on Coin-or website, but the previous is not.

> Finally, note that precompiled Ipopt/Matlab binaries are available at
> http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/Ipopt

My IPOPT version is 3.10.3, which is not on the list, and I'm using a
64-bit linux machine. Is there any binary that I could use?

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Xue