[Ipopt] Ipopt Digest, Vol 96, Issue 18

Alberto Calzada albertocalsa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:16:08 EST 2013

Dear Rafael,

Again, thank you very much for your prompt respond and attention.

That's the most strange thing: I am in Eclipse and I have added the JIpopt
library (jipopt-3.2.2.jar) in the path of my project. Moreover, I am not
getting any compilation error and I can access the Ipopt class from Eclipse
and the imports I do in my Java class which extends Ipopt works also fine.

I have also checked the jipopt-3.2.2.jar file and it has indeed inside the
org.coinor.Ipopt class. That is why I don't know exactly where could be the
problem.

Thank you very much again,
Best regards,

Alberto