[Ipopt] MA27 memory problem

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 12 04:37:16 EST 2013

Hi,

If you increase the init_factor's you may not want to increase also the
meminc_factor, but rather decrease the latter.
If I remember right, than the meminc_factor by how much to increase a
memory estimate when the previous one was too small. If you increase too
fast, you may run out of memory early.

Stefan