[Ipopt] Running Time comparison of IPOPT Between MATLAB and C++

Robin Philip Robin.Philip at agios.com
Fri Dec 6 02:25:56 EST 2013

Hi,

Does anyone have comparisons between run time of IPOPT on MATLAB vs C++?
I am using IPOPT in MATLAB in conjunction with another package (COBRA).
My optimisation problem has a non linear objective function and it takes up to a day to run (20000 iterations).
I need to run multiple optimisations with different conditions.
Would it be wise to export the problem to C++ and run this?

Regards
Robin Philip

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or calling (617)649-8600, and
delete the original message and any attachments from your electronic files. Thank you for your cooperation.