[Ipopt] Problem when trying to run ipopt on Visual Studio 2012

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 23 12:47:09 EDT 2013

Hi,

with the dumpbin tool you can have a look into the library and how the
symbols is named in there.
Maybe you have to adjust the calling convention in your
IpIpoptApplication.hpp to fit to the binary.

Also note, that there is a DLL available at
http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/Ipopt/Ipopt-3.11.0-Win32-Win64-dll.7z

Stefan