[Ipopt] Problem when trying to run ipopt on Visual Studio 2012

Guan Wang gw2253 at columbia.edu
Fri Aug 9 10:24:44 EDT 2013

I have downloaded the newest binary zip file (Ipopt-3.11.1-win64-intel13.1)
and I have created a Visual Studio 2012 solution basically using the given
example (hs071_nlp and hs071_main). I have also referenced the lib and
include files. However, I always get the following errors when building it:

Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IpoptApplicationFactory
referenced in function _main
Error 2 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
I also tried that on another machine running Visual Studio 2010 and it did
not work either. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Neo