[Ipopt] ipopt make test fails: missing MA27

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 1 17:07:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

the instructions under
http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/
are for the current latest release of Ipopt (3.10.3).
Unfortunately, the link to the HSL routines that fit to this Ipopt
version (http://hsl.rl.ac.uk/archive/hslarchive.html) is not working
anymore. To use the HSL package from http://www.hsl.rl.ac.uk/ipopt/ with
Ipopt 3.10, a complex renaming and merging procedure is required.

Instruction on how to build the development version (trunk) are in the
Ipopt/doc subdirectory in trunk:
https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/export/2189/trunk/Ipopt/doc/documentation.pdf

Stefan