[Ipopt] Issue installing IPOPT

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 15 05:06:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

probably your ThirdParty/HSL did not include the sources for MA27, or
they were not recognized.
The output of configure tells you which HSL solvers it found.

If it does not find MA27 as source file, but you specify using MA27 as
linear solver, then Ipopt tries to load the solver dynamically at
runtime from a library called libhsl.so. This library need to be
provided by the user.

Stefan