[Ipopt] help with compilation problem

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 1 08:28:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

mpi.h belongs (in the context of Ipopt) to the Mumps header files.
Usually, it can be found in ThirdParty/Mumps/MUMPS/libseq.
I do not know much about the v8-ifort project, but you may have to add
the path to this header file to the include search path in VS, or copy
the file to somewhere where the compiler finds it.

Stefan