[Ipopt] Build Problems with HSL for IPOPT

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 12 04:37:45 EST 2012

Hi,

The instructions that you followed assume Ipopt trunk.
For Ipopt 3.10.x, the installation procedure is somewhat different.

You could either check out Ipopt/trunk and follow the same instructions,
or you stick with Ipopt 3.10, but follow the instructions from
https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/browser/ThirdParty/HSL/stable/1.3/INSTALL.HSL

The message that the HSL sources were found is a bit missleading. In
this case, it just means that the ThirdParty/HSL directory was found.

Stefan