[Ipopt] Rép : Unpredictable results with mac OS X Lion vecLib

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:06:54 EDT 2012

I can confirm that the patch appears to work for me ... that is, tests that were failing before in Matlab on Lion with Ipopt built with vecLib are now passing consistently with this patch.

And, yes, please submit a ticket with this patch [1] to get this fixed in the official distribution.

Thanks,

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate