[Ipopt] Heap corruption, VS2008

Lars Arne Grimsland lars.grimsland at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:51:03 EDT 2012

Hi!
I keep getting a heap corruption error for no obvious reason when using the
pre-compiled IPOPT .lib with Visual Studio 2008.
It occurs when trying to run test of second derivatives, or if using exact
Hessian during optimization.
Is there any known issues that could cause this, or is it more likely that
I have have some wrong input in my Hessian?
I've had my program working with a smaller version of my problem. Now, the
test for second derivative finds a error in my Hessian, which does not seem
correct to me, just before it crashes with the Heap corruption error.

Best regards
Lars Grimsland