[Ipopt] How to "explode" a model with variable on multiple dimensions..

Antonello Lobianco antonello at lobianco.org
Wed Jun 27 08:38:29 EDT 2012

2012/6/27 Novalio Daratha <novatha at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> have you take a look at pyomo?
> Novalio

Thank you.. I'm having a look to it, but on this page it is stated that
pyomo works only for linear problems:
http://www.coin-or.org/projects/Coopr.xml
[...]Coopr supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities that can be
used to formulate and analyze optimization applications. In particular, it
include Pyomo, a Python-based modeling tool that can model *abstract linear
and integer programs*.[...]

On the available solver list (
https://software.sandia.gov/trac/coopr/wiki/GettingStarted/Solvers) I can
read only of linear or quadratic solvers, and there isn't IPOPT, that
having tested it in GAMS, is known to work well for my model.

Antonello

--
Antonello Lobianco
INRA, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestière