[Ipopt] Question about the "log" and "power" error

Cavern Zhang cavern_zhang at 126.com
Fri Jun 15 07:33:00 EDT 2012

Thank you for your reply! Setting "bound_relax_factor" to 0 did help avoid the error.

Moreover, I'd like to know if disabling bounds relaxation ("bound_relax_factor" = 0) would reduce the algorithm efficiency?
After setting "bound_relax_factor" to 0, IPOPT could hardly solve the model.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to your reply.

Cavern