[Ipopt] Ipopt matlab 64 bit interface

somasundar kannan somasundarkannan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:24:56 EDT 2012

Hello,

I've tried to install the IPOPT interface on Windows 7 64 bit and Matlab2010b 64 bit, but I have some trouble. I followed the installation procedure on IPOPT webside, but at the end when I wanted to run an example, I have the following error message:

Invalid MEX-file??
ipopt.mexw64 is not a valid Win32 application

Invalid MEX-file??
'C:\IPOPT\MinGW\CoinIpopt\build\Ipopt\contrib\MatlabInterface\src\ipopt.mexw64':
 C:\IPOPT\MinGW\CoinIpopt\build\Ipopt\contrib\MatlabInterface\src\ipopt.mexw64 is not a valid Win32 application

Do you know something about this problem? Could anyone help me pls?

I guess there is something 32 bit left in project or something else.... Is there any special procedure for 64bit? What should I change?

Thank you,
Best regards,
Soma