[Ipopt] cyipopt - added support for linux

Amit Aides amitibo at techunix.technion.ac.il
Mon Jan 16 11:22:05 EST 2012

Hello,

I have updated my python (cython based) wrapper for Ipopt:
http://code.google.com/p/cyipopt/
The changes are only to the 'setup.py' file, and simplify the
installation on linux (based on the feedback from Herb Schilling).
I have tested it successfully on Ubuntu 10.10 64bit with Ipopt 3.10.1.

I will appreciate any feedback: bugs, feature requests etc. For example,
I would like to add a transparent (from the point view of the user)
support for sparse matrices and would appreciate any ideas for the
correct interface.

Thank you,
Amit Aides