[Ipopt] parallel version of mumps for ipopt

Juan Carlos Lopez Alfonso jc.atlantis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:04:32 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have a very big optimization problem and I am using Ipopt to solve
it. For these reason I need a parallel version of mumps in order to
decrease the computing time. I have compiled Ipopt with the last
version of Mumps and following the web site instructions, concretely
using the comand ./get.Mumps, but it is not the parallel version.

How Can I install a parallel version of Mumps? Do I need download
other version or Do I need to put concrete commands when I install
Ipopt?

Best regards and thank you in advance
Juan Carlos