[Ipopt] Calling convention does not match

Delfs niclas.delfs at fcc.chalmers.se
Wed Feb 1 04:39:54 EST 2012

Hi!
I have been trying to build an IpOpt dll which i want do use in my
project. The problem I have is that when I build BinaryDLL-Link-Example
I get results but before closing "Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value
of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.  This is usually a
result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a
function pointer declared with a different calling convention." happens.
What I have done is an dll in VS 2010 with the IpOpt project that exsist
and the IpOptFSS dll( and lib) that can be downloaded from binary
hompage, both in version 3.9.2. The changes I do in the projectfile of
IpOpt is that I add the linking of the IpOptFSS.dll and the flags
HAVE_CONFIG_H, HAVE_CSTDEF. I also need to hard code the version number
in IpIpoptAlg becasue the definition does not work. I take away all the
projects except IpOpt in the solution file.
Both my dll and the example project is using _cdecl

I tried the same with the version 3.10.1, where I needed to take away an
def (HAVE_LINEARSOLVERLOADER) but i get the same results and error in
the example when I use that one instead.

greetings //Delfs