[Ipopt] Obtaining MA57 dll

Pedro Tabacof tabacof at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:11:55 EST 2012

Tony, thank you again for the quick answer.

My main interest with BLAS was to make the MA27 dll run faster, but as you
pointed out the performance difference is probably due to something else,
so I will study the HSL build system better before trying to understand
what is going on.

I will also take a look at ATLAS, it indeed seems to have more
configuration options, and a better BLAS library seems to be useful at many
situations.

Pedro.

--
Pedro Tabacof,