[Ipopt] Memory limitations in Matlab-interface IPOPT when using MA27

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:27:49 EDT 2012

MC19 is used to computed scaling factors for the matrix.  By default, it
only kicks in if the linear system solutions are not accurate.  But by
setting 'linear_scaling_on_demand" to "no", you will make sure the
scaling happens from the beginning.  See
http://www.coin-or.org/Ipopt/documentation/node150.html

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA