[Ipopt] IPOPT issue solving consecutive problems (segmentation fault)

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:45:09 EDT 2012

Hi Dragos,

I could run your code through a memory checker, such as "valgrind" on
Linux.  If it turns out that the segfault is indeed caused by Ipopt
code, please submit a ticket with a bugfix or a simple program to
reproduce the problem.

Thanks,

Andreas

Andreas Waechter

Associate Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208
USA