[Ipopt] IPOPT issue solving consecutive problems (segmentation fault)

Dragos Clipici dclipici187 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:43:58 EDT 2012

Good evening,

I'm trying to develop  C code for solving some distributed optimization
problems which employs IPOPT.

I'm trying to solve problems  in a FOR loop ( at each step i define a new
Ipopt problem and then i free it with FreeIpoptProblem), but after the
first step the IPOPT solver starts and i get a segmentation fault.

Everything in the first step runs just dandy, i get
status==Solve_Succeeded, etc.

I tried it as direct code in my main function, then i defined a separate
function where i call Ipoptsolve, but to no avail, same result.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.