[Ipopt] An exception while using ipopt (JAVA)

hela masri masri_hela at yahoo.fr
Fri May 13 11:52:26 EDT 2011

I used ipopt solver, to solve a nonliearsubproblem in an ant colony heuristic.
If I call the solver many times, an exception occur

#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7787fc14, pid=3376, tid=3452
#
# JRE version: 6.0_22-b04
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (17.1-b03 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [ntdll.dll+0xcfc14]
#

Do you have any idea what does it mean? is this error related to JRE or to
ipopt?
do you know how to eliminate the results display (if I call the function solve I
get automatically all the description of the solution). It takes a long time if
I have
a large number of calls.

Many thanks.
Hela Masri